Welcome to the world of higher learning
If you’re a first time in college student, we thank you for choosing San Jacinto College. Whether you’re wanting to earn credits to transfer to a university, obtain an academic degree, or gain a certificate to help you get ahead in an industry, there is something for everyone at San Jacinto College. Check out our Areas of Study page to explore the 8 career pathways.
Our admissions process is fairly straight forward. There are more detailed instructions on our Steps to Enroll page. Here’s a quick checklist on the admissions process:
- Submit your application through Apply Texas.
- Send in your final official high school transcript with your graduation date OR if you are a homeschool student you will need to submit your home school transcript along with a Verification of Home School Completion.
- If you are a high school student who took dual credit classes at another institution, you’ll need to submit an official transcript from that school as well.
- Obtain your meningitis vaccination information and send to San Jacinto College if you are under the age of 22.
- Make plans to take the TSI at San Jacinto College or see if you qualify for an exemption. Some high schools may offer the TSI on campus. If you take the TSI at your high school, you will need to submit a TSI Cross Institutional Score Request Form.
Have questions about the process or want to check on your next step? Contact the Office of Recruiting at 281-998-6150 x1076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.